Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server

5 posters

Go down

What do you think on this Cruise Insim?

The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server I_vote_lcap100%The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server I_vote_lcap0%The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server I_vote_lcap0%The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Empty The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server

Post by inline boi Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 am

Hello cruisers from the old Insim we would like you to introduce the new and improved Genetically Improved Racers Cruise System, As I developed this insim I would like to show a screen shot of my developing insim so you wouldn't doubt it The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Icon_lol
The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server 110

The new GUI in insim which i removed the old car list on the insim and instead of speed limit window I putted the website link on it The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Icon_lol

And also the new insim addon Health and Bonus is now added so everybody should be happy now and a Distance meter from how many kilometers you've driven on the cruise insim (sounds nice right?)

For more info about Distance Meters please see the Cruise Server Faq's and changed € EUR currency to $ USD The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Icon_lol

==============

NEWLY UPDATED WELCOME SCREEN

The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server 210

and newly changed welcome screen yay from the old insim this is a new GUI and replaced all the buggy system installed on the last version of GCS

======================

THE NEW INSIM SPEEDLIMIT DETECTION (LC INSIM CODE AND RENEW)

The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server 311
yay ready for some more? GCS is now included some more actions which you can enjoy every bite of cruising Speed limit is now moved on this window and a new and improved Job cruise system which you can do deliveries and jobs which made possible by LC insim codes and renewed the codes into Blackwood Cruise in GCS The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Icon_exclaim For more info about jobs in Blackwood City Please see the Cruise Server FAQ's

========================
Blackwood Suburb Main Job Windows

The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server 410
The New GCS City Bank in Blackwood City under name with Interface in this insim I included a possible Deposits and Withdrawal sounds cool right? and a Lottery system (Lol at the bank lottery)
The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server 510
This is new Blackwood's KinderGarten LoL with new included jobs take children home (see cruise server faq's for more info)The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server 610
Lol I just put this another main job industry of GCS the Hospital (see info about Delivery Medicines and Take Patients home at Cruise Server Faq's)
The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server 710
KinderGarten, Ambulance what's more? its a Restaurant which u can increase your health residing over from Hospital which I include two jobs on this resto same as the Hospital..
=======================
Question and Answer:
1. Q: Is GCS is more crash release as the first version?
A: I cannot guaranteed the safety and the longer usage on this insim but I assure the this insim is a clean no bugs from the first version lets hope thats not gonna happened The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Icon_smile
2. Q: From the first version of GCS is the insim got new system on it?
A: Kilometer system - I include this new system for car leveling and unlocks which is secret we cannot reveal the unlocks on the insim The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Icon_razz, and newly improved onduty cop box system
The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server 810
in which all the system is now clickable by your fingertips Smile and its working to officers when they bind the !onduty and its available for cadets with limited options on the insim in which i showed on this window Razz about KM system see the cruise server faq's for more info

3. Q: Can FBM do anything or Do Jobs?
A: Absolutely 'NO' we can't approved that kind of vehicle for deliveries for more info for officers and cadets this car will automatically Off duties you because we on this team are keeping as real as possible Smile

4. Q: There is any unlocks on this insim?
A: Yes, from this moment of version this insim is now included a new Drift Meter which only offers for XRG with a KM distance of 1200km and by the way cruisers XRG requires 200km to use it so 1000km left for drift meter yay!!! aside from it I'm suggesting my beta testers to put more unlocks on the insim not only XRG there might be more on XFG and FBM this will coming out soon Smile
The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server 910
Q: so if I got this unlocked what would be the affect on this feature?
A: All you need to do is to drift with the angles of 20 | -20 with speed matching 40 to higher you will get rewarded $5 per drift seconds but before we warned you DRIVE SAFELY TO UPCOMING CRUISERS ON CORNERS and DRIVE CAREFULLY WHEN A CHASE IS ACTIVATED ON THE CRUISE SYSTEM!

Q: When I have a job activated what will happened?
A: First of all the drift box window will automatically closed for use as its job deliveries

Q: Which car can only work with this?
A: All RWD's except the One seater car

Q: I'm onduty is this box will opened?
A: When you are on duty this box will actually closed for use..

For more questions post some more here!

5. Q: Where I can find the job locations and the houses of the deliveries?
A: Find it more on Cruise Server Faq's Smile

6. Q: This insim is now included a automessages?
A: Yes, this new version of this insim I included a new automessages

7. Q: There is a player Swearing too much is this insim capable of kick multi swearing?
A: Yes thats the answer of this new insim Smile

8. Q: So I don't have the car or i have the car on the list of my garage and the insim keeps me specting
A: You need to buy the car by typing !buy XXX for more info see !vehhelp on the commands Smile
A: If the system is still specting you and you already bought the car the problem that might u have the problem is the car requirements on KM distance.

9. Q: Multi Kick Spam system?
A: I'm currently working on this

10. Q: Sending a money per day
A: 5000 and u cannot send when the day u sent comes Smile

wut thats all i can give on this new insim system Smile
inline boi
inline boi
Developer
Developer

http://files02116.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Empty Re: The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server

Post by sparco Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:57 am

not bad, but wery good(Y)
sparco
sparco

Back to top Go down

The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Empty Re: The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server

Post by WaN HelsinG Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:11 am

i usual dont like cruz server but this 1 i like... The all new insim will be released on [GIR] Cruise Server Icon_lol
5 of 5
WaN HelsinG
WaN HelsinG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark99 Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:45 pm

WHAT HAPEND TO SERVER?

Mark99

Back to top Go down

Post by ChemicalXxX Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:39 pm

Mark99 wrote:WHAT HAPEND TO SERVER?

Sorry for the inconvenience but we are having a few technical difficulties.
ChemicalXxX
ChemicalXxX
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ChemicalXxX Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:53 pm

The server + insim is now back up and running
ChemicalXxX
ChemicalXxX
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down